No-Cost Treatment Services Eligibility
No-cost SUD treatment services, are available to youth, young adults and adults who are:
- Residents of Los Angeles County; and
- Determined to meet medical necessity based on an assessment; and
- Enrolled in or eligible for Medi-Cal; or
- Enrolled in or eligible for My Health LA; or
- Participants in the Assembly Bill (AB) 109, CalWORKs, Drug Court, General Relief, and/or Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act (JJCPA) programs and who are commercially insured or otherwise ineligible for Medi-Cal or My Health LA
If you are unsure if you are eligible, please call the Substance Abuse Service Helpline (SASH) at 1-844-804-7500 to receive a screening.