SAPC Network of Prevention Providers
DPH-SAPC's network of providers delivers SUD prevention services to all regions across Los Angeles County.
The SUD Prevention provider network consists of 36 agencies, 58 contracts and 5 different contract types:
12 Adolescent Prevention Services contracts, 8 Environmental Prevention Services contracts, 33 Comprehensive Prevention Services contracts, 1 Friday Night Live contract, and 1 Prevention Media Campaign contract.
Prevention Programs and Practices
Prevention Resources for Professionals and the Community
Medical Director Data Briefs
Scientific Journal Articles and Website Links to SUD Information
Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Resources
- Take Back Prescription Drug Day
- Facing Addiction in America: The Surgeon General's Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health
- College Drinking Resources on facts and myths relating to alcohol, cutting down on drinking, and prevention.
- Binge drinking is a serious but preventable public health problem.
- Underage Drinking and School and Campus Health
- RAND: Preventing Underage Drinking Technical Report
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation (PIRE)
- The Center of Alcohol Marketing and Youth (CAMY)
- The Community Tool Box: Databases of Best Practices
Resources for Community
- Partnership for a Drug-free America: Prevention
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Social Media page
- Social Media at CDC
- CADCA 2019 - Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America