The SAPC Network Adequacy Certification Application process was created in response to Federal and State requirements for DMC-ODS Counties to submit data on the Network Adequacy standards for time, distance, and access to care.
The Network Adequacy Certification Application (NACA) is a web-based application that offers a streamlined and user-friendly way for providers to submit network adequacy and other required information.
All SAPC contracted DMC ODS providers are required to complete submission of network adequacy information by or before the deadline.
2022 NACA Reporting Period: July 01, 2021 – May 31, 2022
NACT will be available starting May 23 and the Deadline for completion is June 3.
For more information and/or if you have any questions, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Network Adequacy Certification Submission Announcements
Network Adequacy Certification Application Items
- 5/17–5/23 - NACT Training Series
- 5/23–6/3 -NACA Submission Period
- 5/23 - Network Adequacy Certification Application (NACA) launches
- Work with your designated SAPC Technical Assistance provider to support you in validating your application
- 6/3 - NACA Submission Due Date - HARD DEADLINE
- 6/3 – 6/17 SAPC Validation
DHCS Network Adequacy Requirements
- NACA Link (USE GOOGLE CHROME WEB BROWSER)
- NACT Training Webinar(s)
- NACA Resources
- Training Guidebook
For matters: log-on or other technical issues contact:
Service Desk Phone: (833) 901-1471
For matters: issues/questions with data elements:
Your Technical Assistance is always your first point of contact