About Health Services
The Health Services Program provides medical information and consultation to health care providers and residents regarding possible toxic exposures and coordinates community activities to reduce the risk of exposures and address environmental incidents.
Learn About Our Services
- Consultation to medical providers regarding possible toxic exposures
- Provides information regarding environmental toxins to the public
- Coordinates community outreach to prevent and address toxic exposures
- Provides information regarding environmental remediation resources
- Provides healthcare resources such as blood lead testing events in the community
You May Be Interested In...
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Tel: (626) 430-9820
County of Los Angeles Public Health
Toxicology & Environmental Assessment Branch