About Community & Industry Engagement
The Community & Industry Engagement Program (CIE) plays an essential role in informing the public, industries, and business operators on environmental health related ordinances and regulations. Through engaging activities, CIE aims to foster a greater understanding of State and Federal codes relating to environmental health. CIE is heavily involved in the development and implementation of new programs by creating a variety of relevant educational materials that resonate with the public.
In collaboration with other Environmental Health Division programs, CIE offers educational support by coordinating and participating in community resource events and public outreach.
Learn About Our Services
- Educates the public and industry on environmental health related topics.
- Provides educational support to other programs to better serve the public.
- Keeps abreast with current environmental health ordinances.
- Coordinates outreach events to facilitate information and to communicate with the public.
- Assists the public by providing useful information to navigate them in the right direction.