The Department of Public Health's initiatives and operations are aligned with community health needs and evidence-based public health practices.
To ensure that the Department of Public Health's work is aligned with community need through defining strategic direction, assessing public health needs, and evaluation operations in relation to our strategic plan and the health needs of our communities.
- Needs Assessment, including quantitative and qualitative review
- Engagement in community-based planning efforts
- Policy and operational analysis
- Liaison to stakeholder groups and other County departments
- Support to Public Health programs for planning, evaluation, and development efforts