- How can I contact the Physical Activity and Cardiovascular Health Program?
- Answer: E-mail us at email@example.com
- What is the best exercise to improve my blood glucose
- Answer: Walking seams to be excellent exercise for a majority of people. Again, it is best to consult your physician to tailor an exercise program to fit your particular situation.
- I always procrastinate when it comes to exercise. How can I get motivated?
- Answer: The first thing you should do is set some realistic goals for yourself. For example, this might be as simple as walking program in which you walk around the block for 15 minutes a day. Then you should gradually build up your program and set new goals in order to stay motivated.