VisionCommunity voices and needs drive bold initiatives that are grounded in innovation, evidence and best practices, to achieve health equity.
MissionThe Office of Planning collaborates with community, Department of Public Health and Health Agency partners to create action-oriented plans that advance access to the community conditions and resources needed for all people in our county to thrive.
The Office of Planning embraces these values to guide our work:
- Partnership: Collaboration with partners to yield public health improvements that cannot be achieved alone
- Integrity: Ethics, honesty, transparency, and accountability
- Humility: Respect for others’ experiences and expertise
- Innovation: Commitment to innovative approaches to complex problems
- Feedback: A continuous practice of improving the quality of our work through feedback from partners and evaluation of our efforts