Ensuring Safety Through Vaccination / test Verification
This page contains helpful information for businesses about how they can prevent COVID-19 surges through vaccination and test verification. The materials include how to verify vaccination or a negative test, signs for your business, and resources from the Department of Business and Consumer Affairs. For more information for businesses and employers, visit the Best Practices page.
Please use and share these materials.
Newsletter Signup: Receive updates about
Guidance on selecting a medical mask:
- Get masks that are disposable face mask, medical, procedure, or surgical masks.
- They’re made of non-woven fabric, melt-blown fabric, and usually made of polypropylene.
- It should have nose clip to help with a better fit.
- It should have 3-ply or 3 layers.
- The masks should be breathable and have fluid resistance meaning water can’t leak through it.
- We recommend purchasing masks with a filter efficiency of 95% or higher.
We recommend using a tight fitting cloth mask over the medical mask (i.e., double mask) to provide a better seal.
Note: PDF documents on this site were created using Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later. Document functionality may be reduced if you are using an earlier version (4.x or less). Get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.
Public Health has made reasonable efforts to provide accurate translation. However, no computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace traditional translation methods. If questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information, please refer to the English edition of the website, which is the official version.