- What is Intimate Partner Violence?
- Facts & Statistics
- How to prevent an Abuser from Tracing your Internet Use
- Police Officer as Perpetrator? A Handbook for Victims
- Once you Choose to Leave: What to Expect/How to Prepare
- How to get a Domestic Violence Restraining Order
- Stalking: What is it, what are the laws?
- Laws on Intimate Partner Violence Violence
- Teen Outreach for Relationship Problems
- Intimate Partner Violence Prevention Strategic Plan 2006-2010
If you or your family are in the need of assistance call the 24-Hour Crisis Line below:
1-800-799-SAFE (7233) OR 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
1-800-978-3600 (within LA County only)
For more information please call (213) 351-7888