- Los Angeles County DA's Victim-Witness Assistance Program: A large and very complete site, it including contact information and service locations, descriptions program services, on-line pamphlets, upcoming events, and a description of victim rights in California.
- California Board of Prison Terms Victim Services: This service contacts and supports victims who may be attending an inmate's parole hearing. Their site explains the victim's part in the parole hearing process and also supplies contact information for a large number of victim support groups in this state.
- California Department of Corrections Office of Victim Services and Restitution: This site supplies information on victim rights, advocacy, program and court information, as well as a detailed explanation of court services and procedures for victims and witnesses. Additionally, information on restitution and recovery are also made available.
- California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board: Full information on victim compensation from the Board tasked with it's administration.
- California Youth Authority Office of Prevention and Victim Services: This agency deals specifically with the victims of juvenile crime. They provide notification to victims, direct services, victim restitution, victim advocacy and community education and awareness programs.
- Crime Victim Compensation National Program Directory: This interactive map/directory allows you to locate state programs and information on how to file for crime victim compensation throughout the United States.
- United States Attorney - California, Southern - Victim Witness Program
For more information please call (213) 351-7888