Expanding Our Scope of Practice: The Many Faces of Health Education
2014 Health Education Practice Conference
The 2014 Health Education Practice Conference Planning Committee is excited to invite you to attend the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, Health Education Administration's 4th Annual Health Education Practice Conference. This year's conference theme is Expanding Our Scope of Practice: The Many Faces of Health Education. The conference will be held on Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 at the California Endowment in Los Angeles.
The conference will include:
Six different workshops (AM and PM sessions) on a variety of topics supported by evidence based practices
- A panel discussion to include influential and forward thinking health professionals from different disciplines
- Inspiring keynote speakers (to be announced)
- A recognition/awards ceremony honoring the health educators from the LA County Department of Public Health
- Free continuing education units for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Nurses
- Networking opportunities
- Skill building workshops
- Breakfast and lunch buffets
To register, visit our Eventbrite webpage at: https://4thannualhepc2014.eventbrite.com
Your paid registration entitles you to full access to the conference, including the workshops and poster session; continuing education units (CEUs) for certified health education specialists and nurses and the opportunity to network with health professionals. Registration includes breakfast and lunch buffets.
Spaces are limited! Early bird registration is $25 and $30 thereafter. Registration payments are final (no refunds). No onsite registration.
- Early-bird registration deadline: September 19th, 2014
- Final registration deadline: October 15th, 2014
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are still being accepted. If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please contact Nicole Vick at 323.568.8705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the conference, please check this webpage periodically or contact Erika Gist (Siever) at 213.351.7827 or email@example.com
The 2014 Health Education Practice Conference Planning Committee