The Department of Public Health welcomes both the public and County employees to register for available online courses.
Please register/login under our Member Login.
Course List: (Registration required)
OPEN TO ALL
- Point of Dispensing (POD) 101
- Psychological First Aid For Building Resilience
SPECIAL INVITATION ONLY
- HIV Surveillance Annual Security and Confidentiality Training (valid until - 05/09/2015)
- HIV Training for Commercial Sex Venue Staff
- Meningitis (Meningococcal Disease): Speakers' Bureau Toolkit (valid until - 05/29/2020)
- Physician/Intern Health Insurance Portability and Acccountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance
- Physician/Intern Stimulus Act and HIPAA
- Repiratory Culture Collection Training Session (valid until - 07/31/2014)
- Stimulus Act and HIPAA (valid until - 07/21/2015)
- TB Case Management for Nurses: Self-Study Modules (valid until - 07/25/2014)