Hotlines & Resources
- LA County Department of Public Health COVID-19 Information:
- Vaccinations and boosters are available at many locations, including community pharmacies and through your health care provider. For more information, please visit the link: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup\
- If you need help or support for addressing Domestic Violence, please call the DV Hotline at (800) 978-3600. See additional hotlines below.
- Intimate Partner Violence Service Providers, including Shelters, Legal and Support Services, remain available remotely for those in need. All shelters are practicing safe COVID-19 protocols. See the Resources section below or click here.
- COVID-19: Taking Care of Collective Mental Health Webinar - Nicolle Perras, MPH, MA, LMFT, Office of Women’s Health, LA County Dept. of Public Health
If you or someone you know needs support, shelter or other services, call for assistance:
- LA County Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7 Confidential): (800) 978-3600
- Domestic Violence Shelter 24-hour Hotlines (download PDF)
You may also contact any of the agencies on this list if you are interested in receiving training for domestic violence.
National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7 Confidential): (800) 799-7233
(800) 787-3224 (TTY) or text LOVEIS (capitalization does not matter) to 22522 *Msg & Data Rates may apply
National Deaf Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7 Confidential):
Video phone (only for Deaf callers): 1-855-812-1001
- Parent Hopeline: 323-790-LADL (5235)
- LA County Child Abuse Hotline: (800) 540-4000 • (800) 272-6699 (TTY)
- LA County Elder Abuse Reporting Hotline: (877) 477-3646
- For LGBTQ-specific legal services to victims of crime:
- StrongHearts Native Helpline: Call or text 1-844-7NATIVE (762-8483) • https://strongheartshelpline.org/abuse
StrongHearts is a 24/7 safe, confidential and anonymous domestic, dating and sexual violence helpline for American Indians and Alaska Natives, offering culturally-appropriate support and advocacy.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Vet Center (24/7 toll-free): 877-WAR VETS or 1-877-927-8387
- There are five Vet Centers located within LA County: East Los Angeles, Antelope Valley, Chatsworth, West Los Angeles and Gardena.
- Veterans, service members and their families can talk about their military experience or any other issue they are facing in transitioning after military service or trauma and get connected to their nearest Vet Center. See the Vet Center Readjustment Counseling Services Flyer