COVID-19 Vaccine. Self-Attestation of eligibility for additional dose - form
For more information see the Doses for Immunocompromised section above.
For locations not run by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health: If you are getting vaccinated at a location that is not run by Public Health (such as a pharmacy), please check the consent and documentation requirements for that location.
In order to be vaccinated at a site run by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, you will need to show:
- Proof of age, and
- Minors age 12-17 only - Consent form (see below for more details)
You do not need to show government-issued ID and you do not need to be a US citizen to get a vaccine. Below, is a list of documents that will be accepted. This list is not complete and other documents may be accepted One document may meet more than one requirement (e.g. a driver's license).
If you have health insurance, please bring your health insurance card (COVID-19 vaccines are free regardless of insurance status)
Examples of proof of age:
- Driver's license or permit (foreign country or expired ID okay)
- California ID card or REAL ID card (from the DMV)
- Consular ID (Matricula Consular)
- Medicare card
- Military ID
- Membership card (foreign country okay if written in English)
- Passport (foreign country or expired okay)
- Birth certificate
- Medical document/records (including immunization records) from medical provider, clinic, or doctor
- Any official document that includes name and date of birth (for example, school record)
Important information for minors being vaccinated at a site run by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health:
- A consent form is required for all minors age 12 through 17 at each visit.
- 16 and 17-year-olds should be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian if possible. If this is not possible, they must bring a consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- 12 through 15-year-olds must be accompanied by their parent, legal guardian, or a responsible adult. If the child is accompanied by a responsible adult, the consent form must name the responsible person and be signed by the parent or legal guardian.
- For all minors, the parent, guardian, or responsible person that accompanies them must bring their photo ID.
- Note: If the minor is being vaccinated at school, consent is required; however, the school’s guidance should be followed on whether a parent/legal guardian or named adult needs to be present.
- Public Health consent form: English
| Tiếng Việt
Consent forms are available at the vaccination site, or can be printed for free in LA County libraries.